Marketing and PR Account Assistant
We are looking for a promising Marketing and PR Account Executive to support our Communications and Client Development Directors. Though you’ll be holding an entry level position, your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR and digital marketing plans and strategies and client development programmes.
Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and creative graduate, brimming with potential. A fervent interest in the field partnered with good writing and research skills are very important to us. If you’re also well-organised, confident and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you. We anticipate that, subject to success, you will shortly progress to Marketing and PR account executive.
The goal is to facilitate the smooth running of daily operations and success of our in-house PR, marketing and digital marketing efforts for our agency and clients.
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events, awards etc.) and media lists
- Conduct research to support PR planning for our clients
- Monitoring relevant trade media titles, key nationals and social media sites for potential news comment opportunities
- Assist in organising and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Draft and distribute client content such as newsletters, releases, blogs and social media posts
- Assist with day to day press office management for clients
- Support with website updates, social media, digital reporting and email marketing
- Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics and social media and web analytics
- Manage the agency’s inbound marketing platform, Hubspot
- Assist with the compilation of campaign analytics reports
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
Experience and credentials
- Interest in PR and marketing concepts and practices and developing skills
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
- Computer savvy; working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Willingness to learn
- Well-organised, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident team player
Required behaviours and competencies
- Innovative – intelligent, clever, original. Searches for new and better ways of operating.
- Connective – able to link and communicate and build relations with others, both clients and colleagues.
- Responsive – reacts to business needs, delivers on commitments, works well in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritise and problem solve
- Creative – originality of thought, expression. Imaginative.
- Consistency – consistently deliver quality work